At Special Lights we believe that a layered lighting philosophy creates the required atmosphere and flexibility in a space that a client desires whilst showcasing the architectural design of a property.
When using a layered lighting philosophy the number of light fittings is reduced. These layers can be achieved in many ways and not always on show or in view. They can be moulded, changed and are led by the design intent of a space.
The Design Services division specialise in residential projects with a portfolio including some of Sydney's most prestigious properties as well as national and international projects.
Download our lookbook here.
LIGHTING PLAN PACKAGE
- Lighting Plan.
- Lighting quotation
- Corresponding electrical notes
- Product specifications
- Indicative detailing
- 2 revisions to draft lighting plan
- Liaison with electrical contractors, architects, designers, builders and cabinet makers to explain design intent and resolve any issues
- Sample kit (Products from outside suppliers will require full payment in some cases)
- Further revisions
- Check measuring LED strip
- Management of deliveries, stock acquisition and account control.
- Packaging of orders by switching group and space.
We offer other options to suit different budgets and requirements. Ranging from our “Design Services Lite” offering through to a Commercial Lighting Plan service.
Our fees vary depending on the type of service offered and the size of the job. Contact us to enquire about our fees or if you want more information on our services.
To see more of our work showcasing solutions from our Design Services team, go to our Projects Page. Our projects are sure to inspire.